It is a fact of life that mistakes happen and sometimes professionals can get it wrong. We understand that suing a professional advisor can be a daunting prospect. Our team of Professional Negligence specialists are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyer’s Association and can assist in resolving disputes with professionals.
We understand that there is often a long standing relationship with the professional which you may wish to preserve. Professionals are required to have Professional Indemnity Insurance in place, which shall respond to a claim for negligence. Even if the professional is no longer in business, it may still be possible to bring a claim.
Our specialists have experience of dealing with professional negligence cases such as:
- Negligent advice and/or the mis-selling of a product by a financial advisor.
- Failure to perform property searches.
- Solicitors who settled a personal injury claim for too little money.
- Incorrect property valuations from a surveyor or a failure to spot defects with a property.
- Solicitors who miss deadlines.
- Failure to prepare documents correctly by a solicitor in business transactions.
- Wills that have been wrongly prepared.
Professional negligence can be experienced by individual clients to corporate clients. Our Professional Negligence Lawyers have experience helping all sizes of client make claims against:
- Financial advisors
- Insurance brokers
- Tax consultants
- Veterinary surgeons
We have a specialist team of contentious probate solicitors who are recognised as experts in their field
We understand that one of the biggest concerns clients have when considering whether to pursue claims through solicitors is the legal costs involved. We are happy to have an initial no obligation telephone call or meeting with you to advise you whether the claim is worth pursuing. If you decide to pursue the case further, we have a variety of funding options available which do not necessarily involve you paying costs up front. In certain cases, we are able to offer No Win No Fee agreements.