Experienced Case Worker – Commercial Conveyancing
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Conveyancing Case Worker to join our busy Commercial Property Team here at Hodgkinsons Solicitors, Skegness.
Hodgkinsons Solicitors are a leading law firm based in Skegness. Established for 39 years, we are a progressive and modern firm, with teams specialising in Residential & Commercial Property, Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Family Law, Wills & Probate, and Dispute Resolution. We have a loyal Client following, which is ever increasing.
As a Company, we understand the importance of our employees and offer a range of benefits to our staff including:
- Company social events
- Employee discounts
- Death in service cover
- Employee award scheme
- Employee peer recognition scheme
For more information about the role please read the job description by clicking on the link below. It is vital that all prospective applicants read the full job description to ensure that they meet the essential criteria set out in the specification.
The Successful Candidate
You will have a minimum of 3-years’ experience of handling your own commercial case-load from start to finish. You will understand the importance of Client care and be committed to delivering the outstanding service that Hodgkinsons is known for.
You will enjoy working in a busy team, you will be very organised and you will be able to prioritise a busy workload whilst working to tight deadlines.
You will have:
- At least 3 years’ minimum experience of successfully and effectively handling own case load in commercial conveyancing matters.
- The ability and enthusiasm to proactively supervise, mentor and train other members of the team.
- Be experienced in, and have a good understanding of, Microsoft packages including Excel, Power Point.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- A full UK driving license (or equivalent) is essential, as is a willingness to travel to client’s homes/site visits within Lincolnshire and the surrounding borders.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Equality and Diversity
Hodgkinsons Solicitors are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Criminal Records Check
Please note that upon acceptance of an offer of employment all successful applicants are required to undergo a Basic Disclosure and Barring check.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this role please send your full CV to email@example.com.