Wills and Probate Solicitor/fcilex/Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Wills & Probate Team here at Hodgkinsons Solicitors, Skegness.
Job Title: Wills and Probate Fee Earner – Private Client Department
Based: Skegness, Lincolnshire
Reporting to: Department Director and HR
Hours and Holiday: Full-time position Monday to Friday (35 hours per week). 1-hour unpaid lunch. 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Salary: £25,000.00 - £40,000.00 dependent upon experience.
Excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
You will join a thriving private client department, where you will have a varied mix of cases relating to Wills and Probate. You will be responsible for assisting with allocation of work within your department, as well as assisting with training and supervision of junior team members. This is an excellent career development opportunity for the right candidate.
Key Skills Required for the Post
In order to be considered for this role, your application must reflect that you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Private Client work. Newly qualified, those nearing qualification or unqualified candidates will be considered for this role if you are able to demonstrate in your application that you have direct experience of handling a range of Wills and Probate cases from start to finish, over a 2-year period. Applicants must reflect in their CV that they have experience of directly handling their own caseload relating to advising on and drafting of the following:
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Management and Inheritance Tax
The successful candidate will be:
- IT literate with ability to work effectively on a case management system.
- Able to work well as a team, as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Willing to participate in business development activities.
- You will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills.
The following is desirable but not essential:
Hodgkinsons Solicitors is a specialist company based in Skegness, Lincolnshire, which provides a comprehensive range of legal services to clients across Lincolnshire, the East Midlands and beyond. We have an outstanding reputation in both commercial and private client services, with particular strength in personal injury, clinical negligence, wills and probate, commercial and residential property and corporate dispute resolution.
The Company offers a range of staff incentives, including:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas week closure
- Flexible working, including flexible start and end times outside of the company’s core hours (9am – 5pm); homeworking options, and additional holiday leave accrual options.
- Funding for training and/or subscriptions
- Staff discounts
- Employee social committee
- Employee health and welling committee
- Long-service awards
- Casual dress down days
- Bring your pet to work days
- On-site parking.
If you want to join a company that recognises your talents and rewards you accordingly, submit your CV to email@example.com Applications will close on 17th September 2023