Contested Wills and Probate Lawyers, Lincolnshire
Will disputes are often complex, involve multiple parties and have to be handled with the greatest of care, expertise and sensitivity.
Our specialist contested wills and probate lawyers are recognised as experts in their field.
They can help you with challenging a will, dealing with potentially upsetting and emotional matters in a sensitive and straightforward way.
There are many circumstances in which a will might be challenged. They include:
- Concerns over whether the person making a will had the necessary testamentary capacity
- Concerns that there has been undue influence on the person making a will
- Forgery of the will or signature
- The will has not been correctly executed
- The will maker did not have the necessary knowledge and approval in making the will
- Mistakes in the will
Inheritance claims can include wider issues concerning the estate. For example:
- The interpretation of the terms of a will or trust
- Disputes between beneficiaries and executors/trustees
- Applications to remove or substitute executors or trustees
- Incorrect administration and distribution of the estate
- You believe that you have not been properly provided for under a will
We understand that one of the biggest concerns clients have when considering whether to pursue claims through solicitors is the legal costs involved.
We are happy to have an initial, no-obligation telephone call or meeting with you to advise you whether the claim is worth pursuing. We work with clients in Skegness, Boston, Sleaford, Lincoln, Scunthorpe and Grimsby as well as throughout rural Lincolnshire.
If you decide to pursue the case further, we have a variety of funding options available which do not necessarily involve you paying costs up front. In certain cases, we are able to offer No Win No Fee agreements.
Call our solicitors now on 01754 897150.