Will Writing Service, Lincolnshire
What will you leave behind?
It is never too early to make a will. Don’t leave it too late.
Every year, millions of people die intestate – without a will in place. Any property or money they own is then divided and distributed according to strict rules, which often means their estate is passed on in ways they never intended. Learn about intestacy rules in our downloadable flowchart.
Dying without a will can also cause real problems for your loved ones. Rather than providing financial security, you could leave a legacy of confusion, arguments and division.
Making a will, and keeping it up to date, is the only way to ensure your chosen family members, loved ones, friends and charities benefit exactly as you want them to.
Your will can also include your wishes for your funeral – something that will make a difficult time simpler for those you leave behind.
Making a will does not have to be daunting or complicated. At Hodgkinsons Solicitors, we are here to help. We support clients in Skegness, Boston, Sleaford, Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Grimsby and throughout rural Lincolnshire.
Our expert team will help you to set out your will, so that your wishes are carried out after you have gone.
We can also help you to take steps to make your estate more tax efficient, so you can maximise the value of the assets you leave behind. If you already have a will in place, we can update it to ensure that it reflects your current wishes.
It is not uncommon for people to appoint a family member or friend to deal with their Will if the worst was to happen. However by appointing a Solicitor as an Executor can reap significant benefits such as:
- Removing responsbilities from family & friends which allows them to grieve.
- Avoidance of conflict or disputes arising within family or friend relationships.
- Ensuring that distribution of your estate is fair.
- Having consistent security as there will always be someone suitable to act as the Executor.
- Gaining protection as Solicitors are regulated unlike lay Executors.
- Avoidance of financial penalties if paperwork is dealt with incorrectly.
- Recieving an efficient, expert, professional service.
- Avoidance of litigation when allegations of theft, negligence or incorrect distributions are made.
- Dealing with complex affairs such as ovearseas assests.
Get security for your loved ones and peace of mind – call 01754 897150 to book your appointment today.