Skip to main content

Insured Accident Claims, Lincolnshire

If you have been injured in a Road Traffic Accident involving an insured driver call our Personal Injury Team for a free consultation to claim compensation on 01754 897150 or start your claim online and we will call you.

In the UK, the road traffic laws state that all motorists must be insured against their liability to other people, so whether you drive a car, van, motorbike or any other mechanically propelled vehicle, the law says you must have insurance. This ensures that compensation is available for injury to other people (including passengers, cyclists or pedestrians) or damage to property resulting from an accident.

If you are involved in a road traffic accident and suffer any personal injury the driver must produce evidence of a valid insurance certificate to you if asked to do so. If they fail to produce the information, our specialist Road Traffic Accident Team can help you trace the details of the insurance policy through the Motor Insurers Database.

How we can help

The procedure governing claims for injury and loss caused by an insured driver have changed dramatically over recent years including the right to bring a claim directly against the insurance company and the introduction of the Ministry of Justices’ Claims Portal to deal with all road traffic claims up to the value of £25,000.

Hodgkinsons has a Team of dedicated Executives specialising in all types of road traffic accidents using the Portal Scheme and will be able to guide you carefully through each phase of the portal to ensure that you receive the compensation you are entitled to.

If the accident has led to more serious injuries that cannot be dealt with under the portal, our Serious Injury Team will take care of your claim including all your rehabilitation needs. 

Warning - If you are involved in an accident you may be contacted by an insurance company offering to pay you compensation immediately to avoid you taking independent legal advice and seeking a full medical assessment. The offer may be tempting but our experience is that you will not be offered the true value of your claim. If this happens call our Road Traffic Accident Team who will provide independent specialist advice as to the correct value of the claim.

If you are a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist and have been injured in a road traffic accident caused by another road user we can help you. Our Road Traffic Accident Team specialise in all types of road accident injury claims involving cars, vans, lorries, buses, motorcycles, bicycles and mobility scooters.

Hodgkinsons has over 39 years of experience dealing with all types of claims for compensation for victims of road traffic accidents ranging from minor whiplash injuries to serious injuries including brain injuries, amputation injuries, spinal injuries and fatal injuries requiring specialist legal and medical knowledge.

98% of our Clients who have participated in our client survey rated our personal injury claims service as excellent and would recommend us to others.

To find out more call our Road Traffic Accident Team on 01754 897150 or start your claim online.